Friday 29 May 2009

May

May 2009.
3rd - it has been one year.
3rd - Live at Leeds, for the third time
3rd - saw 3 of the boys ever to have meant something to me at one point in my life.
3rd - 3 hour wait to see The Maccabees.

The Maccabees - Wall Of Arms is Mays album.
I might ever dare to say, its better than the first?
Developed, progressed so much. More mature.

Through these eyes
There's no god above me
No devil below me
No purgatory, no pearly gates
The worms are what await me.

It's only me that can forgive me
and I have faith, oh...I have faith
I have faith, oh...I have faith
In those who put up with me.

Fitting to the first 3rd point, I think. and I did keep with it. On several occasions when I could have slipped, but like the Maccabees, I think ive matured also.

No comments:

Post a Comment